You may still be asking yourself the question, “should I stay, or should I go?” Let us remind you of what has made Inspired by Fitness “Stratford’s Favourite Fitness Studio”:
- Quality vs. quantity! You are not just a number to us; we care about your fitness goals! Think of it as personal training without the cost. Instead of struggling through a fitness class or risking injury, our instructors provide personalized attention to make sure members stay safe, get a quality workout, offer modifications for injuries and make classes fun, challenging and unique. And with a ratio between 8:1 and 15:1, you will get plenty of face time with your instructor to ask questions if you need modifications or amplifications.
- Community! The biggest thing people miss out on by going to a big box gym is community. You initially go to fitness classes for one thing, but the community and relationships you build with other members and instructors keep you coming back.
- Competition and camaraderie! Everyone is “in it together” which naturally lends itself to camaraderie among members. For people who like to be social, this is an important factor. For those who are competitive, the social aspect is valuable because with a little camaraderie comes friendly competition, pushing you to work harder than the person next to you. With both your fellow members and the instructor pushing you, you’ll work harder than if you’d gone at it alone.
We would like to thank everyone for their feedback since we made the initial announcement. We know that change can be challenging, so please remember that we will always be 100% focused on commitment to quality. At Inspired by Fitness, you will always receive personalized attention in a fun and inspiring community! Below, you’ll find answers to some of the common questions we received…
Give me a simple price justification.
- With our ADDICT membership, you will pay $80 a month for 12 months. In general, an effective fitness regime would consist of four days per week if you’re aiming to improve your fitness and stay in shape. So, four days a week with usually four weeks in a month would equal only $5.00 per class. That’s such a small price to pay for your health and well-being!
I want to sign up for a membership but will be taking the summer off. What do I do?
- ADDICT and ELITE members are entitled to a Membership Hold. After the initial two-month term of your membership, you will have the option to place your membership on hold once per calendar year for a minimum of two weeks (14 days) and a maximum of eight weeks (56 days). Your account will not be charged for the time away during your membership hold (ie., if you are away from the studio for two weeks, you will only be charged half of your membership price for that month).
I only come to one class a week. What is the best option for me?
- The FRIEND pass is a 20 class pass which expires after 120 days. This would mean ~16 classes in the 120-day time frame and then you could pick up a few extra classes to make up the difference. The INSIDER membership is another option which gives you one month of unlimited classes with no contract. And finally, the ACCESS pass is a one-time drop-in fee.
I want to participate in the Summer Slimdown Fitness Challenge. What is the minimum membership commitment for me to do this challenge?
- There are three options: (1) The ACCESS pass for six drop-in classes (one per week); (2) The FRIEND pass for a 20 class pass (you can do 20 classes in the six weeks which works out to approximately three classes per week); (3) The INSIDER membership for one month of unlimited classes plus the ACCESS pass for two additional drop-ins. All of these options do not require a contract.
At Inspired by Fitness, we are always looking for ways to keep things fresh, fun and challenging. Over the next couple of months, you can expect to see new classes, additional time offerings and transformative programs/workshops/events. And in a rapidly growing technological world, our new app will help you meet your goals and stay on track by scheduling your workouts, all at your fingertips!