We will still be able to offer fitness classes and training sessions in-person at the studio this week (Monday, December 21st to Wednesday, December 23rd), then we will be shut down for Christmas holidays from Thursday, December 24th to Sunday, December 27th. The changes outlined below will take effect on Monday, December 28th.
Below are updates to our plans for the lockdown…
Fitness Classes to be Offered ONLINE
- Our full fitness class schedule will remain as scheduled, but instead, these classes will be offered virtually through our private, members-only Facebook group which was launched earlier this month. Join us live at the scheduled date/time for your favourite classes. And since these classes will run online, there is no limit to the number of attendees, nor do you need to sign up on WellnessLiving.
- To view our class schedule, please follow this link.
- We hope to be able to resume in-studio classes on Monday, January 25th.
- Inspired Members – Your membership fees will continue as usual since our full class schedule will be available to you online.
- Inspired FRIEND Pass Holders – Unfortunately, we will not be able to have you join our online live classes; therefore, the expiry date on your current class pass will be extended until we are able to reopen.
- Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. And remember, you can always visit your WellnessLiving profile to check up on your account, past payment history, etc.
- Our personal/group training clients will be given the option to work out with their trainer via online training.
- You will be contacted directly to set these appointments up with your trainer.
- Couch To Confident – This program is scheduled to start on Monday, January 25th. We hope to be able to start this program without issue on this date.
- Advanced Weight Training – This workshop is scheduled to start on Friday, February 19th. We hope to be able to start this workshop without issue on this date.
- Nordic Walking Clinic – This clinic is scheduled to start on Saturday, February 20th. We hope to be able to start this clinic without issue on this date.
We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our community’s front-line workers for your bravery, sacrifice and steadfast compassion to protect us during this pandemic. We stand behind you 100% to help flatten the curve!