With a new year upon us, everyone starts thinking of new year’s resolutions and sets their goals for the next 12 months. Then a few weeks into the new year, the road to their goals becomes a reality and they veer off track pretty quickly. This year, why not commit to something that is actually proven to work? Our Couch To Confident program is designed to introduce a lifestyle change that will educate you on how to exercise smarter and fuel your body to burn fat and build the body you’ve always wanted.
What to expect from us, and the program (as an In-Studio Participant):
- Two Health & Wellness Assessments from our Certified Fitness Professional.
- Three customized Nutrition Plans from our Certified Precision Nutritionist.
- Unlimited Fitness Classes.
- Specialized Home or Gym workouts designed by our Personal Trainer.
- Weekly content which includes, but is not limited to: recipes, exercise tutorials, motivational videos, fitness/nutrition tips.
- Exclusive access to a Private Facebook Support Group.
- Optional Professional Photo Shoot after the final weigh-in day.
- Fun Group Accountability and Motivation.
Please note we also offer a modified online version of this program which is ideal for people outside of the Stratford area. See our website for more details.
What we will expect from you, the participant:
- Dedicate yourself to the program every week. Showing up is 80% of success, but without the effort, success is never achieved.
- Keep an open mind when something seems different from what you’re used to.
- Participate in the Facebook group and follow along with the weekly content. We encourage you to share your experiences and communicate with one another.
If you are ready to transform your body and the way you see fitness and nutrition forever with the Couch To Confident program, here’s what you can do right now:
- Look ahead to your schedule over the next three months. This program will take a level of commitment, and we want to ensure you’re ready to immerse yourself in the experience. View our class schedule on WellnessLiving and mark down all of the classes you would like to participate in.
- Help us learn more about you and book your first Health & Wellness Assessment which will include measurements and photos. This is an in-person appointment which will consult your goals, past fitness history, medical concerns and/or physical limitations. The more we know about you, the better we can work together.
- Get to know the Inspired Team. The better you know your instructors, the better the relationship we will build together and the better your experience will be. Check out our team’s bios on our website. Each one of our team members is unique, and they are all driven by a genuine desire to help people do whatever it takes to help you meet your fitness goals.
- Read through the FAQs below. Take a few minutes to read the frequently asked questions below. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relax. You’ve taken an important first step on a great journey. Now relax. Throughout this program, we’ll guide you on your fitness journey. All you have to do is show up and enjoy the experience.
Couch To Confident Program FAQs
When and where are the initial measurements and photos being taken?
We will book your first Health & Wellness Assessment approximately one week before the program start date. This private 15-minute appointment will be held at Inspired by Fitness.
What do I have to wear for the initial photos?
You can wear whatever you wish; however, one of the biggest regrets of previous participants was not wearing more revealing clothing for the before photos. We do understand this can be an intimidating experience, so please know this is entirely at your own comfort level. Women can wear a sports bra, form-fitting shirts and shorts or a bikini (preferably no black clothing unless skin is shown in the midriff area). Men can wear shorts and no shirt or a bathing suit.
Do I have to have my picture taken?
Before and after photos are a great way to document your progress in this program. They’re great to have as markers in your weight loss journey, and good shots will help record milestones along the way.
Will my photos be posted online?
Only if you allow us. There is a section on our waiver that allows you to waive if you do not wish your photos to be released. And for safe measure, we’ll double-check with you after you see the results of your amazing transformation to make sure you don’t want to show off your success. Previous participants have been adamant that they didn’t want their photos posted until they saw their remarkable transformation.
Do I have to participate in the Facebook group?
That’s totally up to you, although it’s highly recommended. A main element of this program is accountability – without accountability, it’s hard to be consistent. Not only is our team there to help you achieve your goals, but your fellow participants are counting on you as well. Helping others with their accountability will help you with your own – a win-win situation!
How do I get the most out of this program?
First, be active in the Facebook group. If you have a question, there’s a good chance a few others have the same question. Second, take action daily. There will be many tips and lots of information sharing to introduce healthy habits into your lifestyle. You will build on your journey every week adding new habits along the way. Finally, show up for the fitness classes and have fun working out in a welcoming and supportive environment.
We can’t wait to start this exciting journey with you! Inspire to do more, to be more, to achieve more!