- SHIFT. Shift your mindset to a growth mindset from a fixed mindset. You can’t grow or move forward in life if you’re always fixed in your ways. You want to face your obstacles with opportunity and an open mind rather than fear and avoidance. Don’t be afraid of change and to change. If it doesn’t work out, that’s okay – move on and try something new.
- ENERGY IS EVERYTHING. The energy you give off is the energy you get back. Be in the moment; whether it’s giving a presentation, working with a client, talking to friends or asking for directions from a taxi driver.
- BE BETTER EVERY DAY. Don’t worry about what happened yesterday or what’s going to happen tomorrow. The time is always NOW and do what you can with what you have. Do your best in the situation you are in. Set your bar high and go for it. You won’t always be perfect, but you can always strive to be better than yesterday.
- LEAD BY EXAMPLE. By being a leader, you must lead by example. You can’t expect from others what you don’t practice yourself. If you want your staff or clients to be healthier, show them you do daily things to help yourself stay healthy. You need to support your clients and staff, but also challenge them. You want to encourage them to become the best versions of themselves.
- IT’S ABOUT THE CLIENT. It’s not what I want or what I want for the client; what’s important is to understand it’s all about the client and their goals. You can make recommendations, but ultimately, it’s their journey, not yours. Make it about them, not you!
I am already excited to go next year and refuel my soul! If you’d like to join Team Inspired and enjoy an incredible weekend of health, fitness and wellness, we’d love to have you join us!
Owner & Director of Inspiration