One new process we are able to share with you now is regarding mandatory class registrations and class cancellations via WellnessLiving. These new studio policies are designed specifically to keep everyone as safe as possible and to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
SIGN UP FOR CLASSES VIA WELLNESSLIVING.
Class size will be reduced to maintain physical distancing; therefore, it is imperative that you sign-up for your desired classes on WellnessLiving at least one hour before the start of class – this will give our team the time to set up classes properly. If you do not sign up for a class and the class is full with registered participants, you will not be able to participate.
CANCEL CLASSES IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT VIA WELLNESSLIVING.
To allow as many members as possible to attend a class, we will be strictly enforcing our new cancellation policy – you must cancel your class two hours prior to the beginning of class; otherwise, you will be charged a $10.00 fee.
DROP-INS WILL BE LIMITED.
We love to welcome new participants to the studio; however, we ask that if you are planning to drop in to a class (ie., with our Free Three-Class Pass or with the Inspired ACCESS class pass), you let us know before you come so that you will be registered.
If you have not already set up your WellnessLiving account, now is the time to do so! All registered members and pass holders can access their account in the following ways:
- On a PC or laptop. Click HERE to navigate to our WellnessLiving site and sign-in with your credentials.
- Through our website. Click HERE to navigate to our website and click on the green BOOK NOW button beside the class(es) you want to register for.
- Through Facebook. Click HERE to navigate to our Facebook page and click on the blue BOOK NOW button in the top right corner of the page.
- Use our cool Achieve app. For those who like the convenience of an app at their fingertips, our custom Inspired by Fitness Achieve app is the way to go! Available for iOS and Android users, just search for “Inspired by Fitness” in the Apple App Store or Google Play, download it and book your classes on the go.
- Contact us for help. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you set up your own WellnessLiving profile.
While waiting to see you again at the studio, we invite you to continue your training at home via the content available on our Facebook page and YouTube channel. To date, we have shared over 50 free online workouts to help keep you moving, motivated and on track with your fitness routine.