- Get back into the swing of things at the studio. With our core offerings of Boot Camp, Bounce, Butt & Gut, Circuit, Low Impact Body Blast, Spin, Weights, Yoga and Zumba, there’s something for everyone! We offer classes Monday thru Saturday at various times to accommodate everyone’s schedule. And with the addition of two new instructors, the variety is endless!
- Sign up for a Fitness Challenge. Our six-week “Fit for the Holidays” fitness challenge begins on November 11th. A challenge is a fun and excellent way to hold yourself accountable to achieving your goals with the chance to win half of the pool collected from registration entry fees!
- Rake those leaves for core strength. Not only is raking leaves great exercise, it’s one of the best core workouts you’ll have! Think of it this way – raking leaves is a workout by necessity. Yard work has to get done, and if you approach it as a great way to exercise, it doesn’t seem so arduous! No yard? No problem! Head over to someone’s house that could use the help – in addition to the free workout, you’ve done something nice for someone else and fed your soul at the same time!
- Spend some time at the apple orchard. Sure, apple picking is not the most intense workout, but it gets you moving in ways your body is not used to. You can burn calories walking among the trees, climbing ladders and filling up giant apple barrels before you even eat your pie!
- Make the most of your time in front of the TV. Fall is a popular time of year for TV fans since many networks debut new series and seasons, but don’t let that couch suck you in completely. Get moving during commercial breaks with squats, lunges, planks and jumping jacks. You’ll get a great mini-workout in while getting up-to-date with your shows!
Challenge yourself, and eliminate excuses! Since there is a greater potential to add a few extra pounds between Thanksgiving and the New Year, sticking to a workout routine is vital to keeping weight gain to a minimum, if at all!