- Plan your social life around the challenge. While this may sound extreme, this is a short-term endeavour, and you’ll have to make the challenge a priority if you want to see results. Schedule your workout times in advance, and plan your social events around them.
- Book all of your fitness classes before you start. Signing up for classes in advance (and paying for them), means you will not want to waste the money and will be much more likely to stick to your good intentions.
- Remember that food is fuel. Instead of starving your body, feed it with clean and healthy meals. You’ll need to have enough energy in your tank to do that second round of burpees! Need some help? Book a consultation with our Certified Precision Nutritionist to get you on the right track.
- Find a support system. Recruiting a friend to join you on the challenge is a great way to give yourself extra motivation and accountability.
- Trust the process. This challenge is designed to get you out of your comfort zone and help you achieve the results you weren’t getting on your own. It may be hard, but it’s worth it!
Inspire to do more with the “Fit for the Holidays” Fitness Challenge starting on November 11th. It’s a cheap and cheerful way to help you stay accountable as you travel through your fitness journey, and the winner will get half of the pool collected from registration entry fees!