Here are a couple great events taking place this month:
Relay For Life Stratford
- The Canadian Cancer Society Relay For Life is a nationwide event that brings communities together to celebrate survivors, honour those we’ve lost and commit to raising funds to fight all types of cancer.
- This event takes place on Friday, June 1st from 6:30 to 11:00 pm at the Stratford Central School Track (60 St. Andrew Street).
- More details can be found at: http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFL_ON_even_?pg=entry&fr_id=23726
- The Hog Jog supports a local charity every year. This year they are supporting The Local Community Food Centre. The Local helps members to benefit from learning how to cook healthy food from scratch on a tight budget, offers community meals and provides several cooking and gardening programs.
- This event takes place on Wednesday, June 20th starting at the Stratford Rotary Complex (353 McCarthy Road).
- More details can be found at: http://www.hogjog.ca/
Whether you give back in small or large ways, getting involved can make a lasting difference in the lives of yourself and others!