In order to ensure the best level of instruction for each member while maintaining our health and safety protocols, we limit our classes to 10 participants and encourage members to sign up in advance via WellnessLiving. If you choose to sign up for a class that is already full, you will have the opportunity to add your name to the waitlist.
Waitlists allow members to wait for an available spot in a fully booked class. If a member cancels their booked class, the spot is opened up to the member who has been on the waitlist the longest. Keep in mind that waitlists move quickly; therefore, waitlisted members often get bumped into class.
Keep these tips in mind…
- Make sure you opt-in to receive our email and push notifications. These settings are automatically configured to ON in your WellnessLiving profile. If you have turned them off for some reason, you will not get notified when you’re given the option to join the class from the waitlist. We can only communicate with you when you are opted in.
- Whitelist our email address. There is a chance our emails could get routed to your Junk folder; therefore, make sure you add email@example.com to your Safe Senders list.
- It’s important to either accept or decline the waitlist promotion. Once you receive the notification about waitlist promotion, please either accept or decline as soon as possible. If you decline, this will allow the next person on the waitlist the opportunity to join the class.
- Book your classes in advance. The WellnessLiving app lets you book classes three months ahead. Booking in advance will increase the likelihood of you getting into your desired classes.
- Late cancel or no-show. If you do not show up for your reserved spot or cancel less than two hours before the start of class, you will be charged a $10 cancellation fee. We understand that matters come up and you may have to cancel your class, but this should not be more than a very few times.
Special notes for pass holders…
- If you are an Inspired FRIEND pass holder and you are not promoted from the waitlist before the class occurs, the visit is returned to your account after the class occurs.
- If you are using the Inspired ACCESS single session pass and you are not promoted from the waitlist before the class occurs, the single session is returned to your account.
Do not fret if you are on a waitlist. We have many other classes and many other times to work out. And who knows? You just may find a new favourite class you wouldn’t have ordinarily signed up for!