We had already planned a studio closure for the Easter weekend, so the changes outlined below will take effect on Monday, April 5th.
Below are updates to our plans for the lockdown…
Fitness Classes to be Offered ONLINE
- Our current hybrid model for fitness classes will revert to online classes only. Our full fitness class schedule will remain as scheduled, and these classes will be offered virtually through our private, members-only Facebook group. Online classes are available only to members.
- Join us live at the scheduled date/time for your favourite classes. Since these classes will run online, there is no limit to the number of attendees, nor do you need to sign up on WellnessLiving.
- To view our class schedule, please follow this link.
- Inspired Members – Your membership fees will continue as usual since our full class schedule will be available to you online.
- Inspired FRIEND Pass Holders – Unfortunately, we will not be able to have you join our online live classes; therefore, the expiry date on your current class pass will be extended until we are able to reopen.
- Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. And remember, you can always visit your WellnessLiving profile to check up on your account, past payment history, etc.
- Our personal/group training clients will be given the option to work out with their trainer via online training.
- You will be contacted directly to set these appointments up with your trainer.
- Couch To Confident – This program, which is currently in progress, will continue to run until Friday, April 16th; however, the photo shoot will be postponed to a later date (hopefully).
- Advanced Weight Training – The final class for this workshop, scheduled for Friday, April 9th, will be postponed until a later date when we are able to reopen.
- Inspired by Colour Week – This event will be cancelled.
- Total Tabata Challenge – This online challenge will run, as scheduled, from April 19th to April 23rd.
- Learn To Run Clinic – This clinic is scheduled to start on Wednesday, May 5th. We hope to be able to start this clinic without issue on this date.
We know this lockdown is necessary to stop the explosive growth of the variants of concern, and we fully support our government’s decision to implement the province-wide emergency brake. These are challenging times, and we will continue to do our best to keep you strong, fit and healthy!