As a result, Inspired by Fitness will be CLOSED IMMEDIATELY to all in-studio services (ie., fitness classes, training sessions, appointments, workshops, etc.) during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will advise when we will be able to resume in-studio operations as soon as we are able to.
Below are updates to our plans for the lockdown…
Fitness Classes to be Offered ONLINE
- Our current hybrid model for fitness classes will revert to online classes only. Our full fitness class schedule will remain as scheduled, and these classes will be offered virtually through our private, members-only Facebook group. Online classes are available only to members.
- Join us live at the scheduled date/time for your favourite fitness classes. Since these classes will run online, there is no limit to the number of attendees, nor do you need to sign up on WellnessLiving.
- To view our class schedule, please follow this link.
- Inspired Members – Your membership fees will continue as usual since our full class schedule will be available to you online.
- Inspired FRIEND Pass Holders – Unfortunately, we will not be able to have you join our online live classes; therefore, the expiry date on your current class pass will be extended until we are able to reopen.
- Inspired EXPRESS 10-Day Class Pass – If you are new to Inspired by Fitness and would like to join our fitness classes with our offer of $10 for 10 days, we would love to welcome you virtually during the lockdown. Please visit this link for this offer.
- Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. And remember, you can always visit your WellnessLiving profile to check up on your account, past payment history, etc.
- Our personal/group training clients will be given the option to work out with their trainer via online training.
- You will be contacted directly to set these appointments up with your trainer.
- Couch To Confident – This program is scheduled to start on Monday, January 24th. If you have signed up as an Online Participant, you will not be impacted. If you have signed up as an In-Studio Member or In-Studio Non-Member, your access to fitness classes will be virtual only until we are able to reopen (ie., Non-Members will be added to our private, members-only Facebook group).
- Perfect Your Form Challenge – This online challenge will run, as scheduled, from January 17th to January 21st.
- Advanced Weight Training – This workshop is scheduled to start on Friday, February 11th. We hope to be able to start this workshop without issue on this date.
- Nordic Walking Clinic – This clinic is scheduled to start on Saturday, February 19th. We hope to be able to start this clinic without issue on this date.
Amidst the confusion and frustration of returning to lockdown, a self-care plan can help you focus, make decisions and stay healthy. We are here to support you, albeit virtually, to help you get through this challenging time. Take good care and see you online!