PLEASE NOTE FITNESS CLASSES WILL NOT RESUME AT THIS TIME! We anticipate that classes will be able to resume in Phase 3 of the Action Plan and will keep you posted as to when we will be able to offer our classes once again.
Following proper health and safety protocols, things will look a little different for a while. Here’s what to expect…
- Enter through the front door of the building and follow the physical distancing markers to the back door of the studio.
- Stop at the back door of the studio and wait for trainer assistance. (You can always text or call your trainer to let them know you have arrived if they are not readily available.)
- Your trainer will greet you at the back door wearing a fresh face mask and gloves.
- Enter through the back door and sanitize your hands with the provided hand sanitizer.
- Follow the physical distancing markers throughout the studio, always maintaining a 6-foot distance between you and your trainer.
- You may place any personal belongings in a designated space within the studio, and we highly suggest you only bring the necessities to your session. No personal items will be allowed to stay in the studio after you leave. The coat hooks in the front hall of the building will not be available for use.
- We strongly urge you to come to your session ready for your workout. Change room use will be permitted as long as physical distancing practices can be maintained.
- Your trainer will guide you to the space that will be used for your workout.
- After your session, your trainer will guide you through the back door of the studio, and you are asked to exit the building through the back door using the physical distancing markers.
We have implemented a heightened deep cleaning and disinfecting process, as follows:
- Top-grade disinfectant and more frequent cleaning. Your trainer will use a disinfectant proven to kill viruses like COVID-19 in all common areas before and after every session, with a heightened attention to equipment and all high-touch surfaces after every session. Professional cleaners will also be deep cleaning the studio from top to bottom three times per week.
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces. After every session, your trainer will disinfect doorknobs, handles, counters, light switches, fans, sanitizing stations, benches, bathrooms, sinks, toilets and trainer equipment.
- All equipment disinfected. After every session, all equipment placed out for your session will be thoroughly disinfected, even if not in use.
- Staff precautions. Your trainer will be required to wear gloves and a face mask when setting up the session and as you travel through the studio before and after your session. After disinfecting, your trainer will wash their hands before refreshing gloves and masks, as needed.
- High-touch amenities. To limit hand-to-hand contact, we are removing papers (ie., promotional materials, note paper, forms, etc.), individual protein bars, change room toiletries and complimentary phone charging. These items will be in the office and available upon request.
We have put a lot of changes in place – with details beyond what you see here. The way our new safety process will be most effective is if we all make sure to do our part in it!
Please make sure to always practice physical distancing when in shared spaces. Follow the markers placed in the building and throughout the studio to maintain a safe distance.
Remember to avoid touching your hands/eyes/mouth during your workout. When coughing/sneezing, cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow and immediately sanitize your hands.
If you have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the studio until you are symptom-free and fever-free for three consecutive days.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you have tested negative for COVID-19.
If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in for your workout, please stay home and stay safe.
Always advocate for yourself. Use your judgement to stay safe and speak to your trainer if you feel your safety is compromised in any way.
It might be a bit overwhelming at first but trust us – as soon as you begin your warm-up, you will find yourself in that familiar place you know and love. That sanctuary you have been needing now more than ever is even safer now, and we can’t wait to see you there!