Below are updates to our immediate plans…
Inspired To-Go – Online Fitness Classes
- We were excited to roll-out our Inspired To-Go online fitness classes last week. Inspired To-Go provides online streaming of FREE inspiring workouts that will keep you moving, motivated and on track with your fitness routine.
- Every Sunday, we will publish the Inspired To-Go weekly schedule on our social media sites. Join us live at the scheduled date/time or tune in at your convenience by accessing the archived videos on our Facebook page or YouTube channel.
- Our intention is to run these online classes until the studio re-opens.
- Inspired ADDICT/ELITE Members – Your membership hold will be extended so that you will not be charged for the studio closure. Membership billing will resume as soon as we re-open. We realize that some memberships are coming up for renewal in the next few weeks, so we ask that you be patient with us as we work out the kinks.
- Inspired FRIEND Pass Holders – The expiry date on your current pass will continue to be extended until we re-open.
- Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. And remember, you can always visit your WellnessLiving profile to check up on your account, past payment history, etc.
- Mommy & Me Boot Camp – There are 6 remaining classes in this workshop. We plan to reschedule the classes once the studio re-opens.
- Advanced Weight Training – There are 4 remaining classes in this workshop. We plan to reschedule the classes once the studio re-opens.
- Nordic Walking Clinic – There are 2 remaining classes in this clinic. We plan to reschedule the classes once the studio re-opens.
- Inspired By Colour Week (April 13th to 18th) – Cancelled.
- Learn To Run Clinic (May 7th to June 11th) – Cancelled.
- Summer Slimdown Fitness Challenge (May 9th to June 20th) – Cancelled.
- Rugged Maniac Training Sessions (May 9th & May 23rd) – Cancelled. (Please note we have not received word yet if Rugged Maniac on May 30th has been cancelled. We will continue to monitor this event and will pass on any information to our team as soon as we know.)
- Advanced Weight Training (May 22nd to June 26th) – Cancelled.
- We will continue to offer personal and group training via online sessions.
The impact of COVID-19 on small businesses, like Inspired By Fitness, requires the love and support from our cherished community. If you feel so inclined, here are some ways you can help:
- Gift certificates are available in any denomination and are redeemable for any of our services.
- Consider investing in online training sessions to maintain your fitness routine with one of our highly qualified personal trainers.
- Members who can afford to renew their expiring memberships should consider doing so. This can help us maximize the odds that our business will survive the storm.
We would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to everyone for their continued love and support as we navigate through this ordeal. We know these are challenging times, and we will do our best to keep you strong, fit and healthy!