What is Inspired by Fitness doing to keep members and staff healthy?
- All equipment is meticulously wiped down with cleaning solution after every use.
- All equipment and surfaces are disinfected and deep-cleaned bi-weekly.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available to our members in the classroom and training room for easy access and convenient use.
- Hand soap and paper towels are available at the sinks in the studio and in the washroom.
- We will continue to follow updates and protocol suggested by the Ministry of Health and other credible agencies to best ensure the safety of our community.
What can you do to keep yourself and your Inspired family healthy?
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough/sneeze with the inside of your elbow or a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds, especially after going to the washroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Living a healthy lifestyle is key to fighting sicknesses and maintaining a solid immune system. As a community who will fight this illness together, let’s support one another on this wellness journey.